The mission of the Honors, Scholars, and Fellows Student Advisory Board (HSF SAB) is to serve as a voice for students’ ideas and desired resources and to generate value-added programs and policies to advance the HSF mission and collaboration of HSF programs.
HSF SAB Charge
- Provide critical feedback about HSF student priorities to HSF staff
- Represent the HSF student community in applicable staff meetings
- Communicate updates between HSF staff, leadership, and the SAB
- Identify any issues affecting collaboration among key constituent groups in the HSF community
- Assist in ongoing HSF collaboration and marketing efforts by cross promoting events
- Create and coordinate an HSF student event calendar
HSF SAB Newsletter
Catch up on highlights from fall 2019 and what to expect in spring 2020 by reading our first newsletter!
Current Board Members
- Leadership Committee
- Honorine Rouiller, Graduate
- Lillie Brody, Undergraduate
- Sneha Kapil, Undergraduate
- Elizabeth Ames, Undergraduate
- Nathen Mergen, ONF
- Naomi Fu, ONF
- Alexa Kellenberger, UROP Leaders, FURC
- Ava Bartolomei, Honors
- Corrinne Hickman, Honors
- Hannah Fliess, Honors
- Nathaniel Welmaker, Honors
- Tryfon Gerasimos Theophilopoulos, CRE
- Mark Jessup, HEP
- Karolina Lehel, CRE
- Gustavo Capone, UROP
- Shivansh Singh, UROP
- Faith Jankowski, HSA
- Alyssa Ranieri, Honors
- Delaney Williams, Honors
- Jordan Rose, UROP
- Leah Dantin, Honors
- Joshua Matson, Fellows Society
- Joshua Scriven, Fellows Society
- Melanie Medina, PIE
- Amy Haggard, Advisor
Board Member Specifics
- One-year renewable terms.
- Meetings will be determined based on student availability and class schedule. Scheduling will be monthly or biweekly.
- Regular participation in HSF activities and meetings will be essential if the board is to be effective. Therefore, if an individual misses more than two meetings, they may be dismissed from the board.